Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Lynn Fanion's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been wondering if those flavor packets would be good to add to homemade frostin…"

Lynn Fanion replied Nov 9, 2012 to Dunkin Hines Flavor Packets

10 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Patricia Soto

"I'm not sure I understand. Is this a contest for cupcakes decorated by kids, and, if…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jul 29, 2012 to Kids Cupcake Contest - July 29 - August 19th, 2012

11 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Terry Zenz

"I made it a few days ahead of time and covered it in the candy melts. Then covered i…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jul 9, 2012 to Rice Crispy treat figure covered in fondant

21 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lynn Fanion

"I seem to recall the first time I was posting pictures to this site, having to read…"

Lynn Fanion replied Feb 9, 2012 to Rules Reminder - Naughty or Illegal Drug Related Cakes

51 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Linda Wolff

"I just went to my FB page this morning to find a picture posted from this site of a…"

Lynn Fanion replied Feb 9, 2012 to Rules Reminder - Naughty or Illegal Drug Related Cakes

51 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Linda Wolff

"Again, I wanted to thank everyone for your help in making my owl figure. Here is a p…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jan 14, 2012 to Rice Crispy treat figure covered in fondant

21 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lynn Fanion

"Thank you everyone for all the tips you've given me so far. I'm off to buy supplies…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jan 9, 2012 to Rice Crispy treat figure covered in fondant

21 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lynn Fanion

"Thanks Mary Ann. I made my own MM fondant which seemed pretty pliant. But I had seen…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jan 8, 2012 to Rice Crispy treat figure covered in fondant

21 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lynn Fanion

"Thanks for your advice. It's a week away. Next Saturday. I don't expect it to be eat…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jan 8, 2012 to Rice Crispy treat figure covered in fondant

21 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Lynn Fanion

"When I make frosting, I don't like the taste of clear vanilla, I think it is inferio…"

Lynn Fanion replied Jul 2, 2011 to best buttercream frosting , white frosting and problem with fondant decorations on buttercream

11 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tamara Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service