Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

rochelle walters's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Jeri, I am so looking forward to getting started! My garage and extra room and b…"

rochelle walters replied Jun 3, 2011 to organizing an empty room into a cake room!

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Allyson Mobley

"Great ideas! Thanks so much!! Now, first thing first...how to get my married daughte…"

rochelle walters replied Jun 1, 2011 to organizing an empty room into a cake room!

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Allyson Mobley

"Thanks Dawn, great advice!  "

rochelle walters replied Jun 1, 2011 to organizing an empty room into a cake room!

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Allyson Mobley

"Great stuff!!  Thanks Linda!  I want a cake place like that!"

rochelle walters replied May 31, 2011 to organizing an empty room into a cake room!

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Allyson Mobley

"Good morning! Today is a new day! I just had to come here and leave a post, I just c…"

rochelle walters replied May 31, 2011 to Travel cakes!

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Janet M. Hall

"Meera, I am thinking that I have tried this before but I couldn't keep them from dry…"

rochelle walters replied Mar 1, 2011 to How far in advance can gum paste pieces be made and how to keep them...

16 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by rochelle walters

"Hey Cathy!  Just wanted to say hi! I hardly am on the site but I love to look at all…"

rochelle walters replied Feb 27, 2011 to Figure Piping

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tracy greenaway

"Thanks all for so much great insight!! I love to see how everyone says "GOOD LUCK AN…"

rochelle walters replied Feb 27, 2011 to How far in advance can gum paste pieces be made and how to keep them...

16 Mar 1, 2011

"Thanks, all great advice!  My concern regarding freezing is that some of the cakes w…"

rochelle walters replied Feb 26, 2011 to How far in advance can gum paste pieces be made and how to keep them...

16 Mar 1, 2011

"I forgot to say that the wedding is set for Memorial Day weekend.  May 28th"

rochelle walters replied Feb 26, 2011 to How far in advance can gum paste pieces be made and how to keep them...

16 Mar 1, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service