Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Windy Jimenez's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Try the Wilton website. They have some templates and so does Cake Central."

Windy Jimenez replied Jun 12, 2010 to boat template

3 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by jeri c

"I mixed dark blue and black color to make my black icing. It started off looking gra…"

Windy Jimenez replied Jun 8, 2010 to Black MM Fondant

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Beverly Hansford

"If we can confirm it is Satin Ice, then everything is perfect! I haven't bought Wilt…"

Windy Jimenez replied Jun 7, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"All I can input is try "jazzing" a small cake at home and let family and or firends…"

Windy Jimenez replied Jun 1, 2010 to Healthy substitutions for cakes

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Windy Jimenez

"I found this recipe on Cake Central: Krazy Cake By: Davina_Alloway Ingredients *…"

Windy Jimenez replied May 30, 2010 to Cake Boss "sponge"

53 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by kara

"I agree Jeanne The products are way too expensive for the quantity. "

Windy Jimenez replied May 23, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"She said it would be better than Wilton brand! Why in the world would Wilton offer a…"

Windy Jimenez replied May 23, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"I did hear that Wilton and Michaels will be offering Michaels brand cake decorating…"

Windy Jimenez replied May 22, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Not much competition when the product is more epensive. 2lbs of Duff Fondant aprox $…"

Windy Jimenez replied May 22, 2010 to Newbie: Hi was wondering if anyone has ever tried Duffy's fondant available at Michaels??

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"I may only purchase the black fondant and that's if I really need to. It is over pri…"

53 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service