Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Maria Gemini's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everybody! What makes that cake so shiny? Is it only luster or pearl dust? I have…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 12, 2013 to Horizontal Pleating

12 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

"Hi Cheryl! Your problem is opposite to mine. I always use chocolate ganache for fill…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 12, 2013 to My Cakes

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Lynne Botha

"Hi Jacky!!! Thank you very much for this information. This will help me a lot!!! Hop…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 10, 2013 to How to make a castle turrets?

9 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Thank you Miss Katy Nott for sharing to me the link to the video for butter cream. T…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 9, 2013 to Buttercream that doesn't melt easily

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Good that you mentioned about the kettle. I don't have a steamer and never tried yet…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 8, 2013 to How to make the fondant cake surface beautiful????

12 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Miss Lyra you can put ganache on the cake first instead of buttercream if the weathe…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 8, 2013 to How to make the fondant cake surface beautiful????

12 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"The crumb coat should be smooth first before you cover it with fondant. I saw on Cak…"

12 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"I was not able to view it in youtube. It's deleted already. What is this for? Thanks…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 7, 2013 to HOME MADE SUGARVEIL!!!!

71 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Debra Bergeron

"I agree with all of the above replies. If the person didn't confirm, well it just me…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 6, 2013 to I made my customer upset! Probably my first who is going to hate me.

8 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Roberta Doebert

"H! I already accepted your friend request. Kindly send it to me if it's ok to you. T…"

Maria Gemini replied Mar 4, 2013 to Cake flour or All Purpose flour

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service