Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Recipes (317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow Fondant

Just came across this & thought I would share.  To be honest, I have not seen pumpkin spice marshmallows but then again I haven't been…

Started by Goreti

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Flavorings/recipe blends

Hi guys, I went to purchase a flavoring on line that was priced out at about $13.00 for a 16 oz. bottle, and by the time the shipping was a…

Started by Linda Wolff

32 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

weights and sizes chart for Les' best ever English fruit cakes.

all these weights will make the cakes to the same depth. 6" round                        8" round           12" round currants             …

Started by Les Brown

7 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mandy Donaldson

Basic Cupcake Recipe (and variations)

I know a few of you were interested in some of the more exotic cupcake flavours I've come up with...so here is my base recipe that I use fo…

Started by Faith Gealey-Brown

52 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by lynette conlon

cakes

Looking for a good moist chocolate cake, I was thinking of using two duncan hines cake mix and using the wasc method? do I need to add coco…

Started by Teresa

7 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Ursela S

BUTTERCREAM THAT STANDS UP TO HEAT AND HUMIDITY

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Mark as Unread | Print      Clear flag BUTTERCREAM STANDS UP TO HEAT AND HUM…

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

16 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

New Sizes Cake Mixes

I will be working in the next few weeks to tweek my recipes to fit the new sizes of mixes.  All of my recipes were using the old 18oz mixes…

Started by jeri c

16 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Dianne Rockwell

want a nice pumpkin flavor cake recepie

Hi, This is my 1st message. For this holiday season I really want to try a nice pumpkin cake, if anyone has a good tested recipe please do…

Started by your fantasy cakes

0 Sep 23, 2012

Best buttercream to use under fondant

HELP!  I'm doing my first fondant covered wedding cake soon.  I recently took a fondant basics class.  We had a little trouble with my fond…

Started by Cheryl Cochran

30 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Carol Dorrington

Italian Meringue Buttercream - just tastes like butter

I love all kinds of icing and frosting and decided to try my hand at Italian Meringue Buttercream after seeing it on a few websites and how…

Started by Kylee Ghodsi

5 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service