Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Quality Cake Pans

We are doing some research to offer you really high quality baking pans at half the cost of retail. What are the qualities and types of pan…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

Cake Decorating Techniques

I'm going to start taking pictures of the different steps for things I do when making a cake to add things to the cake decorating technique…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

That Takes the Cake Show in Austin, TX

I am going to my first cake show this weekend.  I did not enter any cakes since I have never been to one before(My cakes aren't show qualit…

Started by Milinda Shay

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Milinda Shay

Would Love input for a local cake contest

I am toying with the idea of running a cake contest in my area.. I'd love any suggestions on what you would like to see happen, types of pr…

Started by wendy doucette

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Cake decorating Ebooks....worth it?

I have seen several cake decorating ebooks online and wonder if anyone has ordered them and if they are worth it? My husband is a amateur g…

Started by Machelle

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Tanya

Flavor of fondant

Having a blonde moment here, but do people really eat fondant or does it generally get left on the plate. I've tried several recipes and fl…

Started by Renee' Minard

22 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

Just need to vent!!!

So, I am really busy for the next 3 weeks with 'personal' cakes, I have just started making cakes for others in which I send them a list of…

Started by Theresa

9 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

Wondering if it's okay to do this?????

My step daughter wants me to do her Graduation cake and found a cake just by googling it and sent it to me I was wondering if I can post it…

Started by Flourpower

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Heidi Molnar

Events

Ok ladies, don't get me wrong I am no where near professional. But lets say you starting your bussines and you wanted to get invited to the…

Started by tracey lopez

5 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

Storing Cakes

I saw this on the Wilton website and realized that this questions has come up in the Forum during discussion.  Enjoy and watch the video on…

Started by Diana Viera

0 Feb 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service