Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divorce Cake - Ideas??

To all the bakers and creative thinkers,   I need your help!  I have a request for a divorce cake.  Never done one before obviously :)   Th…

Started by Mizztry

9 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Anne M

Stock Market themed cake - ideas???

Hey ...   I have been asked to do a 30th bday cake for a husband.  He's into stock market and so i am totally running a blank for this cake…

Started by Mizztry

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Lisa Leong

Checkerboard Cake.........

For all of you out there who have made a checkerboard cake using the Wilton pan......what recipes did you use and how difficult was it to m…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Lisa Leong

Harlem Renaissance/1920's themed cake

So I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for a Harlem Renaissance/1920's themed birthday cake. The colors of the party are peacock co…

Started by Nikki Riley

5 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stacy

Queen of HEarts HELP!!!

I'm doing a queen of hearts cake that is suppose to look exactly like the queen of hearts card. I'm looking for suggestions on how exactly…

Started by Marci Renee

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Stampinsher

Stegosaurus cake ideas?

I have to do a stgosaurus cake for my 'lil nephew... 3d-- any  thoughts--ideas?

Started by Karen

3 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Lisa Leong

First Wedding Cake Advice...

Hi there,   So i've got my first wedding cake order (omg so nervous)!!!  I wanted to make sure I was doing the sizing of the tiers correct.…

Started by Mizztry

13 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Anne M

drum set

i have been asked to make a drum set,the base drum i can turn an 8" on it's side at the front,but i don't know what to elevate the ( 4" cak…

Started by mary hnatyszyn

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by mary hnatyszyn

6 Tier Wedding cake! Help!

This is going to be my 1st wedding cake to make. I'm so nervious. was needing some suggestions on sizeings of the tiers and how i should go…

Started by Larissa

35 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by susan

TRUMPET BIRTHDAY CAKE

I have been asked to do a cake in the shape of a trumpet ...with black outline Have not been able to find anything of that shape that has…

Started by Charmaine

2 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Charmaine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service