Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MMF too soft

Hi guys:I'm making MMF and it is still soooo sticky...I've added way more sugar than what the recipe requires and it is still sticky....I p…

Started by Teneisha Williams

4 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

5000 Members!!

Started by Sherry Qualls

9 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

What steps do you take?

Ok after my pink ribbon cake dilemma last night I need some help.  I would like to know what steps everyone takes in decorating their cakes…

Started by Trisha Stryjewski

14 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Trisha Stryjewski

DUFF GOLDMAN cake kit

ok i do not know what to do or say  but it has to do with DUFF GOLDMAN cake kit i got i use the cake it tips and bags it came with it was t…

Started by stephania

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Denise

Fondant on buttercream icing?

I'm going to be making a cake with butter cream icing, and i want to do the zebra striped look, but i've never used fondant or put it on a…

Started by Sara Murdock

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Deah

Template?

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a template for a ribbon?  I'm making a cake tonight for a breast cancer survivor, who is c…

Started by Trisha Stryjewski

11 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Donna Pregler

How do I paint the detail on the side of the cake?! (Pic. included)

The wedding cake that I will be making is a replica of the cake that you see in the picture, that one is a small one, the one that I will b…

Started by Cynthia Jones

2 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jeanne

I Think It Stinks and its Called Cheating

I see the same trend with this cake contest that I saw with the last contest....some entrants are enouraging their family and friends to si…

Started by Sherry Qualls

29 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Rena Jackson

Frozen Buttercream Transfer Issue

I attempted my first FBCT last night.  I thought it went well but I checked it this morning and I'm a little disappointed.  It's kind of ha…

Started by Deah

10 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by SugarEd Productions

Pregnant Belly cake

Im going to make a pregnant belly cake and was wondering if anyone has done one without fondant? Do you have any pictures or ideas?

Started by Chrystal Waller

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service