Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fading Fondant

I'm having trouble with my fondant flowers fading when I set them to harden.  Mostly the pinks and purples.  I like to make my daisies and…

Started by Eileen S

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by jeri c

AIr Brush Machine

hi everyone.. i m a littel over a bieginner in cake decoration but i really want to try on air brush machine.. i know there r many availabl…

Started by Sana Ali

0 May 7, 2010

CRICUT CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today  is the day there in the stores i call my store yet they have soem i am going to see i can get it ...... so ready to have it at home…

Started by stephania

16 May 7, 2010
Reply by Sophie Bakes a Cake

Raspberry Filling?

Does anyone have a good raspberry filling recipe that doesn't use cream, and also doesn't use raspberries packed in sugar (as I can't find…

Started by Holly K.

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Patricia Soto

Icing

How do I know what consistancy my icing is at? I was trying to make my own icing for the first time last night and it was either too thin o…

Started by Jessica Lyles

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Martin

Did Anyone Attend the Webinar on Home Bakery Business?

Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to give a little report on the webinar at cookingwithdenay.com

Started by Sherry Qualls

0 May 6, 2010

cracks in buttercream icing

i recently made a cake for a friend's daughter's baby shower. the cake turned out great, but the next day after delivering the cake i notic…

Started by CATHY A DAVIS

9 May 5, 2010
Reply by Laura Smith

Ultimate Cake Off Pic

Here is the our cake from the Ultimate Cake Off.  The designs on the trucks, busses, and monster jam logo where all cut with the cricut.  W…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

16 May 4, 2010
Reply by Kim Allemon

Covering cake in fondant

I hope this isn't a stupid question. I've done 2 fondant cakes & want to be sure I'm doing the right thing. I have a 3 tier wedding cak…

Started by Nikki Riley

4 May 4, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Fondant

Hi everyone! I am new to using fondant, and have been making MMF, I am having problems with cracking yet sticky, and really not very pliabl…

Started by Holly K.

12 May 4, 2010
Reply by Melissa Webb

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service