Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning/designing a cake

Do any of you draw out your cake? By hand use a computer program? If so what do you use.  I know on the TV shows, and challenges they alway…

Started by Gretchen Belsome

11 May 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

hi everyone!

do u know about the recipe of liquid glucose?if u know plzzzz share wiv me:-)

Started by nadiagoraya

2 May 22, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

SUPER SALE!!!

If you are looking for Molds.... Decorate the Cake is having one of her BIG sales right now... if you spend $75 you will get 25% off!  Grea…

Started by jeri c

7 May 22, 2010
Reply by Kagi Theivendra

Placement on cakes

It may be a silly question, but is there a specific way to place dots or pearls on a wedding cake. I want them to look nice and not too clu…

Started by Carol Lageson

6 May 21, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

i m not expert in baking and i need help of u all

hi i need help to all cake decorating community that how i can made easy fondant!i have a gud hope to all and i will wait of ur reply

Started by nadiagoraya

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

Cake Cricut on Special

Just found out that Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the followin…

Started by Karen Vazquez

9 May 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Colouring Fondant

Recently I saw red roses made out of fondant.  What is an easy way to colour the fondant?  

Started by Linda Gregory

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by jeri c

colorfull cupcakes

hi every one my friends asked me to do cake or cupcake to afriend that had a car accident and they whant a new idea. and my 5 years old dou…

Started by nadah

13 May 20, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Coloring fondant and usage of buttercreme icing?

Hey there!! I was unsure as to where to put this post, so if it is in the wrong place, please correct me. =]I am making a cake for Mother's…

Started by Amanda

7 May 20, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Ideas

I want to make some small trees or bushes out of buttercream . Any suggestions or ideas?              

Started by Barbara Jo Forant

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service