Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diamante Link chain

Hi Guys:   Where online could I find Diamante Link Chain?   Thanks,   Teneisha

Started by Teneisha Williams

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Deah

Global Sugar Arts will be carrying the Cricut Cake

I got an email from Alan today and he said that GSA WILL be carrying the Cricut Cake machines.  He said they will be available in April if…

Started by jeri c

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by jeri c

The Bride Loved the Cake!!!!

Hi Guys:   I'm reporting on the feedback from the Calla Lilly Cake.   THE BRIDE LOVED IT!!!!!!......and as she said...everybody loved the c…

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Chocolate MMF

I made the chocolate MMF yesterday and it is wonderful....I added some  cocoa powder and chocolate chips to it. If you are a chocolate love…

Started by Sharon

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Sharon

Sheet Cake

Hi Everyone, Everytime I bake a sheet cake or any sort of squared cake - my corners burn !!  Am I doing something wrong???  I do not want t…

Started by Renee Mullarney

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Renee Mullarney

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

Hello. My Daughter is getting Married in the fall.I am doing cupcakes for the bridal shower. The colors are orange and yellow. I need some…

Started by Patricia Soto

10 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by jeri c

sugar paste tulips

i am making sugar paste tulips and wondered if there were any videos or step by step guide on how to make tulips. thanks

Started by Nilofer Hackett

4 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Starting a Cake Club

I am interested in starting a cake club in my area, I have access to the Hobby Lobby classroom where I teach to begin with until it grows.…

Started by Jacqueline Martin

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by shatama

diabetic frosting to decorate

Has any one used a diabetic frosting that is strong enough to hold up for cake decorating? If so please share Thanks in advance

Started by melissa arsenault

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

What should I do...Is this a good idea?

Hi guys:   I made and delivered a wedding cake last weekend that I was not totally happy with...still can't get over it. Is it ok to make a…

11 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service