Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buttercream Wilton roses in class?

I want to take the Wilton Method Courses. (cake decorating classes) In the Wilton Method Course 2 (the version updated in 2010): I read t…

Started by Lavender

3 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Spiral Cake Help

Hi, I've been asked to make a Frozen Theme cake.  It will be a spiral cake which I have never done.  I do have tuturials though. My questio…

Started by Louise Schickram

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Katy Nott

Airbrush problems

My airbrush machine just crapped out on me after a single use. It's a cheepie so I'm not going to cry about it, but it's a pain that I have…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by bakoosaria

How to Make This Gumpaste Rose?

I would like to learn how to make this gumpaste rose. Can someone guide me to a tutorial? Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/189612957724022/

Started by Kerry

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Fondant decor on cream cheese frosting- Melting?!

Although I TRIED to talk the client our of it, she wants the cake covered in cream cheese frosting. I never do, even when it has a cream ch…

Started by Paige

10 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

How to Make a Gumpaste Sunflower with Stem and Leaves

Can someone guide me to a tutorial on how to not just make a gumpaste sunflower, but with the stem and leaves too?

Started by Kerry

4 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Kerry

Need help on technique for applying a crumb finish

I am new to cake decorating and have a cake that, traditionally, sports a fine crumb coating (finish) applied to a butter cream frosting. (…

Started by amy h

4 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Katy Nott

Try This Almond Biscotti with Tea Or Cofee Its Classic

Bisscottiare twice-baked biscuits oblong-shaped almond biscuits, made dry and crunchy through cutting the loaf of dough while still hot and…

Started by ovenfresh

1 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by dylan grey

Red Velvet cake sticks to pans

This week, I made a chocolate red velvet cake with a new recipe I found  on the internet.  The cake itself was the best recipe I have found…

Started by Rosalie

17 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

BASIC FONDANT AND GUMPASTE WORKSHOP

Do you want to learn how to make your own fondant, decorate your cake and cupcakes? Please click the link and we'll teach you how. This is…

Started by Maria Gemini

0 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service