Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D printing and cake decorating

Anyone have any experience with 3D printing in their cake decorating? Hi everyone! We are a team of MBA students from San Francisco State…

Started by Nathaniel Hui

0 Nov 3, 2013

characters made ​​by hand without the dough with chocolate

Hello, I present to you Miss Eoise, she made by hand no mold for the face with the chocolate batter. I invite you to visit my facebook page…

Started by ChocoCake

3 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

Favourite Vanilla cake

If you could please tell me what your favourit vanilla or white scratch cake recipe is. I have been on an endless search for a perfect vani…

Started by Meghan

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Terry Bingham

Book cake info

Hi, I'm looking for information on how to make a stacked book cake, it will be three books. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Do you use a sup…

Started by Terry Bingham

18 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Lace on wedding cake

I need to make a wedding cake in November and the bride wants a vintage look with lace. I saw tutorials using "sugarveil" and could try to…

Started by Rhea koch

5 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Rhea koch

Applying as a Cake Decorator

Hello everybody!!! I just want to ask for your help in case you know somebody who are in need of a Cake Decorator or a Cake Decorator's Ass…

Started by Maria Gemini

9 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

MISS SELENA

bonjour, je vous présenté a miss Selena fait en pâte au chocolat j'ai plus de photos détailles sur ma page facebook ^_^ Venez nombreux la v…

Started by ChocoCake

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Sugarcraft guns

Hi I am thinking of buying a sugarcraft gun after spending most of the morning hand rolling ridiculously long, thin sausages again. But was…

Started by V

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by V

drape on a wedding cake

I need to make a wedding cake that has a fondant drape going down the layers. Does anyone have some advice as to how I can do that and stil…

Started by eunice washburn

9 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

I need a sheet cake to feed 100

The biggest sheet pan I have is a 12 x 18, if I do this in a double layer how many will it feed. What do you recommend?

Started by Stephanie Lynn

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service