Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

advice needed: edible flower assortment for wedding cake.

I have a wedding cake coming up and the bride wants the top tier to have edible roses in shades of purple and leaves and other flowers in c…

Started by Michael A Serrano Jr.

2 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

Making Fondant....Misery :( :(

arrgghhhhh... hi guys i am that point of fustrated... please bear with my long post, butreally really need help cause i cant afford to purc…

Started by Kim Washington

21 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

Buttercream Icing

Does anyone have a buttercream icing recipe that is super good ?        Also need a recipe for a red velvet Cake.

Started by Betty Highberger

6 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

Woman eats purse on NY subway

Thought some of you would get a kick out of this youtube video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUhWUUiohkE

Started by Goreti

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Leo Sciancalepore

ROLLED FONDANT

Looking for a premier fondant only available in Europe until now? Europe’s leading brand of rolled fondant from Renshaw Baking can now be…

Started by Larry Italiano

0 Feb 8, 2014

$2.56 LACE MOLD FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Durable-Lace-Shaped-Silicone-Mould-Mold-Fondant-Cake-Decorating-Baking-Tool-/390756371071?pt=Cake_Decorating_Suppli

Started by art deco cakes by galidink

0 Feb 5, 2014

Silpat

Hi everyone!!! Does anyone use Silpat Mat to help roll and cover the fondant cakes? This is the only one available in the Philippines becau…

Started by Maria Gemini

4 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

Hot Pink Fondant

Hi, can anyone help or point me in the right direction, I need hot pink fondant to cover a cake, has anyone any advice, pink colouring does…

Started by carol nelson

18 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

Does anyone have a really good Vanilla Cake recipe that will wow?

My daughter in law only liked vanilla cake with vanilla frosting, so I am trying to find a recipe that will "wow" her. thank you for your h…

Started by Sharron Mell

18 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

For Valentine

Hi Lovelies!!! I just want to ask what is the product in your country that sells like hotcakes for Valentine's Day? If you have photos kind…

Started by Maria Gemini

5 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service