Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby Shower

Hello, I have asked this question previously, but didn't get a reply, I am quite serious. As an Englishman, living in France, I have no ide…

Started by James Rintoul

5 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Goreti

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR MEMBER GAIL!

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays Gail and have a wonderful day. Lemon Meringue Pie, just for you xx

Started by Katy Nott

35 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

Help please

As part of her wedding cake my Granddaughter has requested I make a carrot cake in the shape of an ampersand. I have searched far and wide…

Started by Mrs Terry Clarke

23 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Katy Nott

Advice needed on covering a mold cake in fondant

Hello my dear CWB friends... It's been some long time since I last interacted with you here (busy days)... Hoping that you've all enjoyed y…

Started by Mai Fathalla

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Mai Fathalla

Wedding Cake Technique Help...

Hi everyone, I wanted to know the style of this cake?  The one on the LEFT side... Is it an applique?  How would you go about doing this on…

Started by Mizztry

8 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Fancy and Stylish cake

Get midnight cake delivery from the most fancy cake shop in Mumbai for your dear ones in India for design view the website http://www.ovenf

Started by ovenfresh

0 Dec 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Gali!!!

Let me greet you in advance, a very Happy Birthday and may you have more birthdays to come, more cakes to decorate and more blessings too.…

Started by Maria Gemini

9 Dec 12, 2014

Cracking Fondant Icing

Hi can anyone tell me why my fondant icing is cracking. I have recently made a Midnight Blue cake which took alot of colouring. When i plac…

Started by Sarah Levitt

14 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Nirosha Van der Merwe

Check this out for awesome piping!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859885477385361

Started by Katy Nott

14 Nov 13, 2014

Fondant lego Darth Vader video tutorial

If you like the videos, please subscribe for more content ( it’s free! ) and be sure to share the videos with your friends. Thank you :)

Started by Zoesfancycakes

0 Nov 13, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service