Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Ideas

My dad is getting remarried this may. Im sure he is going to want some Elvis theme on the cake (which im making). any ideas?

Started by tracey lopez

6 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

help needed

hi as anyone got a chocolate cake reciepe that I could try every time I make a chocolate cake it always turns out realy dry :( what am I do…

Started by sarah hughes

7 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Sheet Cake "to fill or not to fill"

Hi All,  I have to make a 12" x 19" sheet cake (my first sheet cake).  Do you torte and fill the cake or just leave it as a single layer sh…

Started by Renee Mullarney

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Lois D

Fondant Decorations on Buttercream

Quick question.... I am going to be making a baby shower cake next week.  I don't want to cover the entire cake with fondant and decorate. …

Started by Lindsey

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Party Flavors Custom Cakes

Your Latest Decorated Project

Thought I would start a new discussion and see where it goes!  Each time you have a new project be sure to post it to your pictures but al…

Started by jeri c

6 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by jeri c

cake ball

is there a pan to use to make cake ball or pop or to you make them by hand has any body made them need help thank you

Started by stephania

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Crusted buttercream?

What are the advantages to having your buttercream get crusted? You guys seem to think it's a good thing. I haven't done many cakes for a l…

Started by Anita Lyons

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by wendy doucette

I have to make a tank cake

I have tomake a tank cake for next weekend , they would like funfetti cake but I am not sure how that would hold up in cutting into a tank.…

Started by Julie

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Julie

Can somebody tell me?

Hello, I have posted a photograph of a new design "Butterfly fan" this topper has a blossom design on it  and I was wondering if it would b…

Started by Tanya

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Tanya

Vanilla Pudding and Bananas

Hi All - I need some help.  I am making a cake that will be filled with vanilla pudding and sliced bananas.  Do i need to drizzle lemon jui…

Started by Renee Mullarney

0 Feb 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service