Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Techniques (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silhouette

Anyone have or have used one of these?  I was considering purchasing the Cricut for an intricate monogram, but cuts are limited to cartridg…

Started by Laney Cowan

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

Cricut Cake Classes

I was very excited to see a Cricut Cake class offered, but saw that it was $500.  The class is actually more expensive than the Cricut Cake…

Started by Amisha

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Stacey Leroy-Dyson

Color of Fondant Fading

I make my own MMF.  I am in the process of making a Sesame Street cake for this weekend and the figures are made of fondant.  I had the per…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Isomalt sticks.

Dose anyone know anything about isomalt sticks. Any infortmations is greatly thanks. I wanted tostartworking with it for my next cake for t…

Started by Lindsay C

16 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Shirley Wilson

Working with Fondant

Working with Fondant can be both fun and easy when you follow the proper instructions. Many new cake decorators get frustrated when working…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Covering cakes with fondant that have irregular surfaces

Hey everyone I'm just getting started in cake decorating. I'm getting fairly good with working with fondant (I make my own marshmallow fond…

Started by Kelly Chandley

8 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Kelly Chandley

muppets

does anyone know how to make the muppets faces for cupcakes that's on the internet lately?

Started by Debbee Stone

0 Feb 2, 2012

cooked flour "buttercream" under fondant?

Has anyone tried the ooked four frosting underneath MMF ?  is it stiff enough, does it hold up

Started by linda h Steinfeldt

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

cake decorateing airbrush

hi. I am thinking about investing in a cake airbrush system. I was going to buy a set off of amazon it comes with the compressor, air brush…

Started by Lindsay C

0 Jan 27, 2012

I need help with wood texture plsssssssss

I have a cake competition next month. I am trying to obtain a wood look texture.  I have color the fondant brown but I would like it to hav…

Started by Ana L Duncan

6 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Melissa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service