Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

in need of cake eaters!

I am just starting out - I am not advertising or anything yet but I would like to start doing cakes for people (in my spare time) and I don…

Started by Jennifer Cintron

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Cintron

Calling Chicagoland Bakers! Need a recommendation...

Can you tell me of a good cake decorating supply store in the Chicagoland area?  I have friends coming up in a few weeks and they have agre…

Started by Eileen S

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Lori

How is the best way to begin a portfolio??/

I am just beginning my cake decorating adventure.  I have taken all 4 of the Wilton classes and would love to do this as a p/t business.  H…

Started by Darlene Celso

8 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Traci Mixon

Cake decorating classes in Boston,MA

My daughter wants to learn fondant techniques and cake decorating in general.  She lives in Boston and the only places she has found only t…

Started by Chary Cortes

0 May 26, 2010

Prices

I'm curious to know how  much to charge for a tiered baby shower cake, should I charge by the  person? Thanks for your input.

Started by Sherrie Goolsby

1 May 22, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Help starting cake business!!!

Hello Everyone   My name is Samantha, and I have been decorating cakes for about a year and a half. I wanted to   know if anyone could give…

Started by Samantha Lee

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Samantha Lee

Posting prices on your website??

I'm revising my pricing since i'm still charging the same as when i first started doing cakes, and now i've got some experience under my be…

Started by Aimee Youngblood

23 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ponder

Do you rent a commercial kitchen?

I know it will vary by area but I was wondering what to expect money wise to rent a commercial kitchen.    

Started by Deah

2 May 7, 2010
Reply by Deah

Cake Lead for Washington Township, NJ

Please contact me if you are a cake decorator in or near Washington Township, New Jersey. Someone there needs a cake.

Started by Theresa Happe

0 May 5, 2010

Private Lessons

Do any of you give private lessons?  If so, how do you price them?  Do you make the cakes for the student or ask them to bring one of their…

Started by Eileen S

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Angela Wright Pineda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service