Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Contests (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last Day for Animal Contest!

Today is the last day to enter your animal cake for the animal cake contest!! It must be dated with today's date!

Started by Linda Wolff

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

Entering the animal cake contest

This is my first time entering the cake contest and I'm not sure how to do it.  I thought my cake was entered but I don't see it on the pho…

Started by Linda

2 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Linda

Cakery Supplies Cake Decorating Contest

I hope it's ok to post  this, if not I'm very sorry and please let me know. We are accepting entries for our cake decorating contest. Pleas…

Started by Jennifer Hect Tinker

13 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Lisa Seidling

Fall cake contest

Once again, I feel a need to post congrats to everyone who entered.  There are some wonderful examples of artistry there.  I feel sorry for…

Started by Katy Nott

8 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Sandie Katz

Fall Cake Contest - October 3 - 24, 2011

Enter your fall theme cake by Monday, October 24th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile. (Please add a description of your ca…

Started by Theresa Happe

38 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Sandie Katz

Tag 1025

Here is my Halloween Cake. It is made of buttercream, chocolate rocks and lots of fondant!

Started by Tya Mantooth

0 Oct 30, 2011

Fall Cake Contest Tagging Reminder

Just a reminder that to enter the Fall Cake Contest you need to use the tag 1025 in the TAGS section of your photo details.  Please do NOT…

Started by Eileen S

0 Oct 21, 2011

How-To Cake Decorating Contest

Enter for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate to Amazon.   Submit your photos and how-to. For rules, please visit the cake contest page…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Oct 21, 2011

Birthday Cake Contest

Hello,   I am relatively new here to CakesWeBake, so first off- Hello Everyone! :) I thought I'd let everyone know about a contest that is…

Started by Matt Johnson

0 Oct 13, 2011

JJ's Amateur All Occasion Cake Contest!

This contest is for amateur cake decorators only.  Submissions must meet the following criteria: 8" round 2 layer cake. Fully coated and…

Started by JJ Becker

139 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by JJ Becker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service