Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Learn the principles of figure modeling in this beginners class. You will learn the techniques to make beautiful pieces for wedding, children's and any special occasion cakes. I will show you how to work with different materials, like fondant, modeling paste, modeling chocolate or chocolate clay, and the use of rice cereal treats.

Views: 167

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not in your area either, but I do have a question about storing modeling chocolate. I made 2 batches of modeling chocolate & didnt use as much as I thought I would, so now I"m stuck with 1 1/2 batches. How long will it keep if stored properly, & what is the proper way to store it. Right now I just have it wrapped several times in plastic wrap & in a ziplock bag
I am also not in your area. Do you have a DVD of this class? I would be interested in purchasing one if you had it. Maybe you should consider making a DVD if you don't already have one. I would have loved to take your class because it sounds wonderful.
Hi Jennfer!
Well, I'm not sure for how long you can keep it, but I wouldn't go for more than a year. And the storage is just like fondant, keep it in an airtight container in a dark, cool place.

Jennifer Ponder said:
I'm not in your area either, but I do have a question about storing modeling chocolate. I made 2 batches of modeling chocolate & didnt use as much as I thought I would, so now I"m stuck with 1 1/2 batches. How long will it keep if stored properly, & what is the proper way to store it. Right now I just have it wrapped several times in plastic wrap & in a ziplock bag
Thank you Teresita!
I'm working on it!

Teresita (Terry) Hernandez said:
I am also not in your area. Do you have a DVD of this class? I would be interested in purchasing one if you had it. Maybe you should consider making a DVD if you don't already have one. I would have loved to take your class because it sounds wonderful.
Hi Tina!
The tutorial will be ready in September. I will post it soon!!!

Tina T said:
Silvina,
Do you have tutorials available? I'm not in your area.
Would you mind letting me know when you do? My email address is Terry11621@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Silvina Barboza said:
Thank you Teresita!
I'm working on it!

Sure! I will post it on my website:

www.silvinabarbozasugarartist.net

Would you mind letting me know when you do? My email address is Terry11621@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Silvina Barboza said:
Thank you Teresita!
I'm working on it!

Thank you. I will look out for it.

Silvina Barboza said:
Thank you Teresita!
I'm working on it!

I'm not in your area as well, but I will keep checking this posting and your website.
I will look out for it too, i would love to learn this technique!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service