Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

JSford's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Kerry... Is this ther person your were talking about?   http://www.flickr.com/photos…"

JSford replied Feb 12, 2011 to Cake decorating classes in the caribbean.. anywhere?????

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Alicia Rodney-Valentine

"Duff... as in Ace of Cakes Duff?? Are you serious?? Gosh, if i could make that trip…"

JSford replied Feb 12, 2011 to Cake decorating classes in the caribbean.. anywhere?????

19 Feb 14, 2011

"Yup.. Its the only one i use so far.. i have been considering making regular fondant…"

JSford replied Feb 12, 2011 to Where do you guys get your cake supplies and tools?

8 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Teneisha Williams

"Kerry.. have you heard of this company??   http://www.hmcakes.com/Classes.html - I c…"

JSford replied Feb 11, 2011 to Cake decorating classes in the caribbean.. anywhere?????

19 Feb 14, 2011

"LOL.. You Tube university!!+  Love it!! I have spent MANY MANY MANY hours looking at…"

JSford replied Feb 11, 2011 to Cake decorating classes in the caribbean.. anywhere?????

19 Feb 14, 2011

"I will check online if i can find any there.. I cant believe that they're any in pla…"

19 Feb 14, 2011

"Nope.. no such thing here.   Are there classes on the Cayman Islands?"

19 Feb 14, 2011

"Oh man!! This sucks.. I took like  6 classes with adult ed... It was like just pre-b…"

JSford replied Feb 10, 2011 to Cake decorating classes in the caribbean.. anywhere?????

19 Feb 14, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service