Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

CALIFORNIA CAKE CLUB FUN

I would like to hold monthly meetings where we can come together to discuss and creat and share our cake ideas, and do demostrations. if anyone is interested please let me know. It would be held most likely somewhere public in Torrance, Ca

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

This is my second request asking how to join.  Has this club died out?  I'm not far from Torrance at all.
I answered right away saying that I am looking for a place to have it cause my house is too small. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks

For some reason I wasn't getting any notifications on anything I had ever responded to on this site  - then all of a sudden I was flooded.  So what ever was broken is now fixed.

Does the meeting have to be in Torrance? I don't know of any place up there.  Are you active in church?  Do they have a fellowship hall you could borrow?  I do a lot of catering gigs up there.  But I don't have any personal life up that way, so I don't know the area in that sense.

How many people are we talking about?  I live in Cypress and have access to a small club house in my association.  The small one is free to use.

It doesn't have to be in Torrance.... I am active in church, but we are very new to it, we just changed churches so I don't think they would allow us too just yet. As for people, they are none right now, I stopped advertising about it cause I got so busy myself.. But I would love to start to be able to get together with fellow cake artists.

OK - if we drum up enough people,  I can use the smaller club house for free.   It holds up to 50 people.  We can do quite a lot in that space - even do lessons and demos.  I'm in Cypress.  An easy 2 miles (1 turn - hardly any traffic) off of the 22 on Knott Ave.

How often were you thinking of meeting?

Maybe for starters, like once a month and see how it goes... what do you think?

That sounds fine,  if people are to spread out, maybe bi-monthly.

Most likely, after we get going and people join, we'll find a better, more central location.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service