Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

any 1 else not getting there follow up's from CWB ? I am not receiving any notice's at all ; (( from CWB

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are not getting them at all or are they just delayed?  I've been having an issue with my aol email.  I'm getting the emails a day later.

not at all ; ( so I don't know when my fav posted something new or when I get a comment :((

Goreti said:

You are not getting them at all or are they just delayed?  I've been having an issue with my aol email.  I'm getting the emails a day later.

Just checked and Yes I am still getting them.

cool , I found all mine in my spam ! ??? I don't know ??

jeri c said:

Just checked and Yes I am still getting them.

my email has been taking a lot of things to spam lately too... I won't change my filters because then too much gets through.  I just check the spam folder daily and clean it out.  Technology can be interesting!  Glad you found them!

YA ! THATS crazy , I don't know why I didn't check that , ? but nx time if need be I will , sometimes I forward sometimes to myself and they never come , so I guess its spam , lol , now i'l go look at your cakes thanks for taking the time for me ;x

jeri c said:

my email has been taking a lot of things to spam lately too... I won't change my filters because then too much gets through.  I just check the spam folder daily and clean it out.  Technology can be interesting!  Glad you found them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service