Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Hi newbies, 

Welcome to Cakes We Bake. Please introduce yourself here.

Views: 8254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So true.  June is one of my besties.   Also you will see how many will help you if you need help.  They welcomed me with open arms.  Awesome bunch of friends ;)  After a little while its like family !love them all ;xx

Ahhhh

Thanks Gail. That is so true.... we have become extended family.....  :o)

Hello everybody! I am Maria from the Philippines. I joined CWB a few months ago. So thankful that there is a community like this on website. This is very helpful to me coz' I learn from the experts. I am a stay home mom with 3 sons, 18, 14 and 12. I do my cakes and cupcakes at home too. My husband helps me everytime I need to make a cake. I am willing to share what I know and how can I help.

I love watching Cake Boss, Fabulous Cakes, Ultimate Cake Off and Cupcake Wars because I learn. I do not have a formal education in Baking. I just attended some free workshops. I've been baking for 12 years but not fulltime. I have a Facebook page: RC cakes. Kindly check it out and advise me how can I make my cakes beautiful just like what you do. I also love cooking and doing arts and crafts.  

Thank you very much to all of you for welcoming us here!!! This is such a great website for cakelovers!!! God bless to all.....

Welcome   Welcome Maria

We are all a friendly & helpful bunch  here. ......   :o)

Welcome Joyce and Maria.  It has all been said - this is a lovely site full of friendly, helpful and supportive people. Hope you enjoy it!

welcome all new comer's , we  are so proud of this site ! friendly cakers from all over are at this site , and we all care , and help when we can , so joining is now >on the way for  lots friends 4ever !

Hi.

I'm Chef Sam and I'm a Cake-a-holic.

I live in Cape Town, South Africa and I work from home.

I have a full blown cake business, with my house bursting at the seams! But premises  are so expensive to rent here in South Africa, it's virtually impossible.

I post most of my cake pics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chef.sams.kitchen

I so love the art of Cake decorating, and just cant get enough!

I look forward to getting to know the people who post here and also to get input on my cakes. (even constructive critism!)

PS: Here in Africa there are no lions and tigers in the streets. They live in Zoos and national parks! ;) xx

awesome , cant wait to see your cakes Chef Sam ! yes the premises here to are expensive , so I am home doing cakes and like your house mine also is  bursting , lol , but I keep buying and playing , not much orders in the place I am in now , tho ; ( , you will love this site !

Chef Sam said:

Hi.

I'm Chef Sam and I'm a Cake-a-holic.

I live in Cape Town, South Africa and I work from home.

I have a full blown cake business, with my house bursting at the seams! But premises  are so expensive to rent here in South Africa, it's virtually impossible.

I post most of my cake pics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chef.sams.kitchen

I so love the art of Cake decorating, and just cant get enough!

I look forward to getting to know the people who post here and also to get input on my cakes. (even constructive critism!

PS: Here in Africa there are no lions and tigers in the streets. They live in Zoos and national parks! ;) xx

Hello Chef Sam

Welcome.  You will find cake friends here. I do believe there is a South Africa cake group here on CWB. You will have to join your fellow SA cakers.    :o)

Hi

I am a Newbie. I am a hobby baker, trying to do more.

I live in Paignton Devon UK

I love kids cakes....

I will put up some photos of cakes I have made recently

I use facebook a lot to get hints from other cake bakers

Welcome Kathy
Great site, Great advice, Great cake friends!!! :o)

Hi Kathy and welcome to CWB.  You will find this a great site for support, tips and help.  We have a wide range of abilities, from absolute beginners to some serious pros, so you should find help you need for anything here.  My heart skipped a beat when I saw Paignton - brought back many happy childhood memories.  We used to holiday in Paignton when I was a kid (I live in Harrow, Middlesex) and stayed at a guest house run by a lady called Nora Manley.  The guest house was called Roseneath, I think.  This would have been some 45 years ago, so I'm sure Paignton has changed beyond recognition!

Kathy Hughes said:

Hi

I am a Newbie. I am a hobby baker, trying to do more.

I live in Paignton Devon UK

I love kids cakes....

I will put up some photos of cakes I have made recently

I use facebook a lot to get hints from other cake bakers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service