Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Hi newbies, 

Welcome to Cakes We Bake. Please introduce yourself here.

Views: 8246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi My Name is Debbie, I joined yesterday, I have been making cakes for friends and family for the last 2 years as a hobby but would like to actually proceed into business so I'm hoping that I can learn from everyone on here :))

Welcome Debbie.  Hope you will love this site as much as I do.  

Thank you.

Goreti said:

Welcome Debbie.  Hope you will love this site as much as I do.  

welcome Deborrah , yes you will learn so much from this site , i have from all the friends iv made here ; )they are awesome ,always willing to help  

Deborah Wenn said:

Hi My Name is Debbie, I joined yesterday, I have been making cakes for friends and family for the last 2 years as a hobby but would like to actually proceed into business so I'm hoping that I can learn from everyone on here :))

Hi Debbie - welcome from me too.  It's a lot of fun here!

Awesome guys,

Thank you for your welcomes.  I hope to be an active participant as I learn more.  Thank you!!

Hi everyone!! My name is Kim and I am a co-owner of Outrageous Cakes located in Tampa, Florida. We just joined the Cakes We Bake community a couple of days ago and we look foward to getting to know you all:)

welcome to the best caking site you will ever go to ; )

Outrageous Cakes said:

Hi everyone!! My name is Kim and I am a co-owner of Outrageous Cakes located in Tampa, Florida. We just joined the Cakes We Bake community a couple of days ago and we look foward to getting to know you all:)

Hi Kim and welcome.  Look forward to seeing your creations.

Hi All!

My name is Joyce, and I live in Ontario Canada.  When I'm not busy being a full time Mom/Wife and working full time in Retail I enjoy dabbling in the wonderful world of Cakes!  Actually I enjoy ALL forms of baking...a new found obsession of mine which is just a few months old.  My job will be coming to a close at the end of March so I look forward to focusing more on cake decorating and baking =)  For now it's just a past time and I enjoy it thoroughly =)  Looking forward to exploring this site and seeing all your creativity!

HI !  KIM ; ) WE LOOK forward to seeing your  works also , welcome to the best caker site ever & the best of friends , iv been at it for 2 yrs now playing mostly , and doing some cake orders , but mostly family cakes at this time ! and loving it also .

Welcome, Welcome Joyce

Gail has said it all. Very friendly site here. Lots of support and advice. You will definitely make cake friends here.

:o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service