Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Enter your Halloween cake by Monday, November 1st for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Halloween Cake Contest. All entries will be featured at the top of the photos page. Sponsored by SugarEd Productions andA&H Cake Design.

1st place: "Bows & Boxes" set of 2 dvds by Sharon Zambito of SugarEd Productions. Please visit Sharon's website for more details about this dvd set.

2nd place: Gourmet Decorators Pen Set from A&H Cake Design.

Please enter only ONE photo per entry. You may enter as many cakes as you like. Voting will take place from November 2nd to November 8th. The top 10 cakes will be displayed on November 9th and will be determined by the number of people selecting it as their favorite. Judges will vote on November 10 - 11. The winners will be posted on November 12th.

A & H Cake Design offers the some of the lowest prices on cake
decorating supplies. They also have quick & reasonable shipping
rates.

The winner will also be featured in A&H Cake Design's newsletter and
on their website.

Congratulations Julie F and Paul Joachim:

Julie F

Paul Joachim:

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would enter if the deadline was moved to Oct. 31!
I agree an extension of the deadline would get more entries as most people don't do their cakes until right before the holiday and many of us don't have a backlog of photos to go to. :)
Instead of a Haloween cake why not a "Fall" cake
I think it would be great to extend the date to the 31st.
Okay, thank you so much for letting me know, everyone. I'm changing the contest end date. And from now on, I'll be sure not to have contests that exclude countries that don't celebrate the theme.
Would love to extend the deadline
I can do the 31st
I also agree that extending the deadline is a good idea; I'm hoping to make a cake if my friend has a halloween party, but the party will definitely be after the 22nd:)
I would have to agree with the majority and ask that the deadline be extended. I'm making some Halloween treats for my kids, but it won't be until a few days before or the night before Halloween. I do have some treats from last year though. Either way, I have something to add.
Theresa, The Cake Decorators of Tidewater -Norfolk, VA (of which I am a member ) is having their 27th Annual Cake Show this weekend - As a committee member - I can't think about any of my own cakes right now!!!!!
Kathy
Does it have to be a cake only? Or can it be cupcakes &/or cookies?
This one is just cake.

Artese said:
Does it have to be a cake only? Or can it be cupcakes &/or cookies?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service