Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Enter your Halloween cake by Monday, November 1st for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Halloween Cake Contest. All entries will be featured at the top of the photos page. Sponsored by SugarEd Productions andA&H Cake Design.

1st place: "Bows & Boxes" set of 2 dvds by Sharon Zambito of SugarEd Productions. Please visit Sharon's website for more details about this dvd set.

2nd place: Gourmet Decorators Pen Set from A&H Cake Design.

Please enter only ONE photo per entry. You may enter as many cakes as you like. Voting will take place from November 2nd to November 8th. The top 10 cakes will be displayed on November 9th and will be determined by the number of people selecting it as their favorite. Judges will vote on November 10 - 11. The winners will be posted on November 12th.

A & H Cake Design offers the some of the lowest prices on cake
decorating supplies. They also have quick & reasonable shipping
rates.

The winner will also be featured in A&H Cake Design's newsletter and
on their website.

Congratulations Julie F and Paul Joachim:

Julie F

Paul Joachim:

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't entered one of your contests, but would be interested in doing one. Extending the deadline would help me also. What are the rules of your contests? Thanks so much!
Yes, I would have to agree that if the deadline was extended closer to Halloween, more people would enter. Most of us don't usually make Halloween cakes until closer to the end of the month for party's, celebrations and so on. We really don't have a need to make one this early in the month. I hope you will extend the deadline.

Thank you
Dawn Beckley
Although I'm making my first Halloween cake this week for a birthday party for this weekend for someone who loves Halloween and horror, I agree and think the entry deadline should be the 30th or 31st. I will also be making another cake the week before Halloween for a party on the 30th so I'd love to be able to enter that one too!

And thank you for this wonderful site and the fun contests!!! I'm new to cake decorating and just love this site. :)
I agree, make the closing date 10/31. I don't think you need to have a contest every month. make the closing dates on or after the holiday. If that turns out to be 4 weeks or 6 or 8 between contests, that's fine.
Terri, Regarding the email you sent out. Even though I won't be participating in it this time :( I do think extending the date would help those that have a reason to decorate a cake for that holiday a chance to includes their's also. Good Luck everyone!
hi Theresa,
I think waiting for the 31st would be better since a lot of people won't make the cakes too early before the halloween.
my 2 cents :)
I'll join the contest if the date is extended to the 31st. It will be my first contest!
Hello there, I have some Halloween cakes coming up for Hallowee. So if the deadline would be extended,I would love to participate :)
Thanks!
i think it would be to extend the deadline as closer to the holiday some may do for parties etc
I am doing a 3-D Halloween cake on the last Saturday of the month. If you extent the deadline I can enter. Thanks. Kim
extending the deadline might be a good idea. I've never have done a Halloween cake before, otherwise I would enter! Maybe halloween cakes are not as popular as you would have thought.
Angela B
I would participate if the deadline were extended b/c I am going on vacation Oct 15th through the 20th so I know I did not have time to participate before

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service