Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I noticed there are quite a few of us who have Facebook pages for our baking and confectionary talents. I would love to add you to my "Like" list and have you add me as well. Please post your Facebook page names here so we can all benefit from them!

Mine is Karen's Sugar Kreations

Views: 7009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm under www.facebook.com/cakesbyfazia

See you ladies there!

Great idea Karen...and great responses so far!  ;~)  Hope to see you at another Florida Day of Sharing!

Thanks Rosann! Eileen was sharing her FB page on another thread and I thought it would be great to support our members....

Mine is under my name.. but it isnt a page.. it is just my profile.....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=554586430

CookieMeister  

I can't get on facebook here, but will add these when I'm on my home computer! 

you should be able to find us at (Wesjaci Bowden), if you send fb request to be friend  just send email with subject line (from cakes we bake)  Then u ll be accepted ,

get so many strange people sending invites that we dont know who they are,   after we friend them  and find out there freaky , we remove them from our friends list, so we just get people to email  us if they want to be friends with where there from in subject line  so we know and we accept , LOL

"Bake me a cake" and look out for the polarbear in the profile pic.

Candor Creations by Misty Lanting :)
The Sweet Life. There's several of them on there. Mine is based in SC. I too am gonna like everyone elses pages. What a great idea.
I can't find yours .... Can you copy the address and paste it?

Yane said:
Mine is Yummy Treats by Yane

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service