Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

I cannot remember who/what company I got these 'lace flower' cutters from.  I need to find them listed on/in a catalog but dont k now how to go about finding them on line w/o knowing who made them.  Can you help me? 

Sorry the picture is sooooooo big.  I don't know how to compress it.

Views: 261


Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are beautiful!  I would also like to know.
I just googled them and they are by Orchard Products  You can purchase them from Global sugar art.
THANK YOU !  How did you google it - what term did you use?  I sooooo appreciate the help:)
They cost 17.99 at Global sugar arts. Go to Orchard products. They are called Lace Flower cutters.
you can also buy them at for $6.45. They are in the UK, so you have to pay the shipping which is crazy. So, you might as well pay for it in US for the same price.

Reply to Discussion


© 2022   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service