Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

We get a lot of inquiries for cakes from all over the country, so we are launching a pay per lead service. If you are interested, please let me know. I'll need to know where you are located and the radius from your location that you are willing to serve.

Views: 2516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very good idea. Definitely interested. Live in Columbia, MD and willing to travel up to 30mi.
Hannah said:
Very good idea. Definitely interested. Live in Columbia, MD and willing to travel up to 30mi.
I am very interested, I stay in Chicago IL, I can travel as far as 50 miles.
My contact info is: caketherapy08@yahoo.com
Thank you
Interested. I am in Miami Lakes, Florida and service Palm Beach, Broward, Miami Dade and the Florida Keys.
Theresa I would be interested. I'm located in Toronto, Canada.
Hi Theresa,
I'm in the Bethlehem, Allentown, Pa. area. I never could get the pricing right, everyone says I'm under priced, but when I raise my price just by a little I lose customers.. I would like to be part of the pay per lead group. Thanks, Suzie
hello! i'm in toms river, nj and i am willing to drive up to 75 miles. i specialize in gumpaste flowers and fondant cakes.
I am located in Alvarado, TX which is in South Fort Worth and am willing to serve a 40 mile radius. Thank you.
Jodie Brite said:
I am located in Alvarado, TX which is in South Fort Worth and am willing to serve a 40 mile radius. Thank you.
I could also go farther for a wedding cake.
I'm interested. I'm in high point, nc.
I'm willing to travel 50 miles or more just depends.
I am not licensed but will be getting my license next month.
I work alone and don't have help.
I would probably do 2 wedding cakes a week but need to place the order a couple of weeks before so I can have all accents done.
Simple wedding cakes go for 100.00 to 150.00
I can do birthday cakes as well.
I work with fondant and buttercream.
I have a website and you can be contacted on facebook/allcakedup.
This is a great program for all of us. Please let me know if you need anyone from las vegas, Nv. Thank you.
I am very interested in this service. I live in South Charlotte, NC and am willing to travel 30 miles in any direction, which would include going into SOuth Carolina
Thank you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service