Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

We get a lot of inquiries for cakes from all over the country, so we are launching a pay per lead service. If you are interested, please let me know. I'll need to know where you are located and the radius from your location that you are willing to serve.

Views: 2516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in Philadelphia, PA. I am interested and I serve Philadelphia and surround counties (Delaware, Chester, York, Lancaster and Montgomery), Delaware and some parts of New Jersey (I have 50 mile radius generally). 

Hello, is this group still going on?  I am new to the caking world and am interested in this group.  I live in Altamonte Springs, Florida and would love to get leads on orders.  Nothing to elaborate just yet, but am definitely interested.  Willing to travel up to 30 miles.

I am interested, I live in Orlando Fl and i will go within 30 miles. My email is mmm.cakeconfections@gmail.com, thanks.

I am interested. I live in San Diego, CA, and I have a new cake company - Pure & Sweet Baking Co.  My email is pureandsweetbaking@gmail.com

I'm defiantly interest im in Reading, Pa

I'm interested. I'm in brooklyn ny. I can do the 5 boroughs brooklyn, queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island and Long Island. Thanks!!!!!!
Jessica
Hi I'd like further information on this. My email is heavensentcakesandtreats@gmail.com. I'm located in Sunrise, Florida.

I hope I am not too late, I live in Stratford, CT and I can do 25 mile radious

I also interested in this event and i am from New York, USA. Can it possible?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service