Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

HAS ANY1  made apple pie mixture with apples in it ,and froze it for latter to bake in pie crust ? and if so how is it ? I have so many apples !

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well all sounds good i'll let yaz know how it go's , I don't have a apple corer ! I think the old school works better but , that's just me , ; /  !!!   I never like to use any kind of peelers !!!

I need to get something to help me core and peel the damn apples.  Hate doing that and arthritis so bad in one hand now, it really hurts!

Katy I have had a heavy duty stainless steel apple corer for a long time. Makes quick work. I couldn't do it manually anymore. Like you my arthritis wouldn't allow it.    :o)

aw sorry girls ; (( , my hands are not that bad , but they do lock up sometimes with Charlie horse's ,

Ah Gail

Those are spasms caused by your MS Gail.  Muscles contacting. Do you ever use a soft silicone/rubber ball in the palm of your hand and squeeze, squeeze. Very helpful. My MS friend has kept her mobility in her right hand by doing this therapy. Good for my arthritis too.   :o) 

no I haven't used the balls !!  I think I still have my Moms packed away here. it happens to my feet and legs, all the time, eeerrrr.  that stuff hurts !! I think rolling the fondant and gumpaste mix helps to ! sometimes it feels like some one is twisting my legs and feet.  lol , crazy stuff it is !

You know what helps with the spasms in your feet & hands... don't laugh. Take a soft ball, like a tennis ball, take your bare foot and place it in the ball of your foot. Press into the ball, not too hard, and roll your foot up & down, back & forth. At first it feels uncomfortable, even hurts a little, but after doing several times, after a few days, it helps with the muscles in your feet and calf muscles. I know you can't alleviate all your MS symptoms, but this does help.....   :o)

I WILL TRY THAT , THANK YOU June , ;x

:o) :o) :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service