Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Animal Cake Contest:

Enter your animal theme cake by Wednesday, November 30th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile. Please include a description of the materials/techniques used to make your cake.

The photo title will be whatever you want to name your picture. To enter the contest, add the TAG 1130 to your picture. 1 entry per person.

All entries will be featured at the top of the photos page. 

Sponsored by The Chocolate Duck

1st place prize: 

MASTER AIRBRUSH KIT - RETAIL VALUE $199

2nd place prize: 

$50 gift certificate to The Chocolate Duck

The top ten cakes will be determined by the number of people selecting it as their favorite with the favorite button.  Voting will take place from Thursday, December 1st to Monday, December 5th. The top ten cakes will be displayed on Tuesday, December 6th. The judges will vote from December 7th - 8th. The winners will be posted on December 9th. 

Please do not solicit votes or you may be disqualified. New member approval will be closed during the voting period.

Congratulations winners:

1st place: Carolyn Riley

2nd place: Iris Rezoagli

Views: 2066

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

like button ;)

Linda Wolff said:

Yay Caroline and Iris!!!!!!!! Way to go!! You both deserve the winners circle! Congratulations to the both of you! Whooo Hooo!

Congratulations to everyone who entered a cake in the animal contest.  You are all winners and very talanted.  Loved Carolyn's Chief Sitting Bulldog.  (feathers are a lot of work as I made them for my turkey tail, I know).  Iris's Koala Bears were absolutely adorable and I loved Sherry's jungle cake which unfortunately was entered in the wrong place. 

Thank you Barbara...I still have not figured out how to enter it into the right place...next time I will have to have Carolyn help me...lol...to this day my jungle cake is my fav of the cakes I have done...But that may all change with the cake that is in works this week....Iris's Koala Bears were heart warming when I saw them...I am glad she placed...tried to see the other cakes and I could not find them :(...I need to learn how to work this site better I see...lol

Barbara Repard said:

Congratulations to everyone who entered a cake in the animal contest.  You are all winners and very talanted.  Loved Carolyn's Chief Sitting Bulldog.  (feathers are a lot of work as I made them for my turkey tail, I know).  Iris's Koala Bears were absolutely adorable and I loved Sherry's jungle cake which unfortunately was entered in the wrong place. 

Not the easiest site to navigate. 

Sherry Thrush said:

Thank you Barbara...I still have not figured out how to enter it into the right place...next time I will have to have Carolyn help me...lol...to this day my jungle cake is my fav of the cakes I have done...But that may all change with the cake that is in works this week....Iris's Koala Bears were heart warming when I saw them...I am glad she placed...tried to see the other cakes and I could not find them :(...I need to learn how to work this site better I see...lol

Barbara Repard said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service