Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Hi everyone!

We've just reached 10,000 members! It's so great to have so many cake decorating friends. I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you again for coming and being part of a sharing and learning experience. I think we have a great group of really nice people here and I so enjoy getting to know you all. I appreciate all that you contribute and I just want you to know that. Thank you for being a part of my life :)

Your caking buddy,

Terri

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!  That is great!  Thanks for making this site available for everyone!!!
Thank you, Jeri, for being such an integral part of its success!

Seems like there is hardly anyone online when I can get on here... I have to work all day so night is it for me... I must be in a different time zone than most!!! 

Hooray! This site rocks - I'm so glad it's been a success!

Fantastic!  Everyone is such a help and we all share so well.  Thank you to each and everyone one of our 10,000 members!

A huge shout out to Theresa for getting us all together with this wonderful site.  Thank you Terri!!!!!

Thank you to all the great monitors, sponsors and contributors!

This is a safe and fun site because of everyone.

Hi Jeri

while there might not be a ton of members online when you are here there are plenty of visitors

Last month we had almost 75,000 visitors

Cake fan

jeri c said:

Seems like there is hardly anyone online when I can get on here... I have to work all day so night is it for me... I must be in a different time zone than most!!! 

Congratulations! I'm glad to be one of the members!

Thank you. This sight is the best.I know I can allways come here and ask questions or if I run into any problems there is allway some here to help...Believe me I have ask...Again Thank you.Pat Soto
I did not mean it in a negative way at all!!!!  Just the opposite... I am in a differnt time zone that a lot of people and so night time is the only time I can get on.  So while most everyone can interact with each other... I am reading about it later!  I love coming on and checking out what everyone is doing! 

Cake Fan said:

Hi Jeri

while there might not be a ton of members online when you are here there are plenty of visitors

Last month we had almost 75,000 visitors

Cake fan

jeri c said:

I would like to say thanks Terri.  Also to all who post nifty ideas and helpful hints. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service