Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Mai Fathalla's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Sharnette... I know that's an old post; but I couldn't help reply to your comment be…"

Mai Fathalla replied Feb 24, 2014 to Having Trouble Pricing my Cakes....

26 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by John M Woodcock

"Will let you know for sure... Once I find "fresh" blueberries here in Cairo which is…"

Mai Fathalla replied Nov 21, 2013 to blueberry pound cake with lime cream cheese icing

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"I will surely try that... But yours looks better than the one of the original recipe…"

Mai Fathalla replied Nov 20, 2013 to blueberry pound cake with lime cream cheese icing

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"You're great Katy... That's exactly what I wanted to hear :) I did post in a comment…"

Mai Fathalla replied Sep 29, 2013 to Your usual help/ guidance needed ladies in decorating a cake... Simple one to you I think

6 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Thanks Leanne... I too feel more comfortable with that. "

Mai Fathalla replied Sep 29, 2013 to Your usual help/ guidance needed ladies in decorating a cake... Simple one to you I think

6 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Yeah... It wouldn't load probably because it's a big file (1 MB). Will try posting o…"

Mai Fathalla replied Aug 25, 2013 to Advice needed! Food colours suitable for coloring fondant

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Dear June... I've tried the lemon juice (sieved) and it worked just fine... Actually…"

Mai Fathalla replied Aug 25, 2013 to Advice needed! Food colours suitable for coloring fondant

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Oh great! I saw somewhere the word "lemon extract" but there was a note next to it s…"

Mai Fathalla replied Aug 21, 2013 to Advice needed! Food colours suitable for coloring fondant

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Hey Katy... Thank you so much for the effort of browsing those links for me... Truly…"

Mai Fathalla replied Aug 21, 2013 to Advice needed! Food colours suitable for coloring fondant

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Thanks June... Perfect information. And yeah, they all rent cars with GPS when in th…"

15 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service