Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Marsha Winbeckler's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Shanna,   Where I currently live is not humid, but I started decorating in Houston,…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied May 18, 2011 to Butter cream icing melting? just falling off of cake

22 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lynne Salmon

"Here is a link to my video on making buttercream icing. Crisco will work, but high-r…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied May 18, 2011 to Butter cream icing melting? just falling off of cake

22 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lynne Salmon

"The first thing I would try is adding less water to the icing."

Marsha Winbeckler replied May 11, 2011 to Butter cream icing melting? just falling off of cake

22 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lynne Salmon

"Shanna, It sounds like your icing is just too thin. I just posted a video yesterday…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied May 10, 2011 to Butter cream icing melting? just falling off of cake

22 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lynne Salmon

"From the home page in the left column, click on " Wedding/Tiered Cake Equipment." Li…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied Jul 12, 2010 to Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Marsha Winbeckler

"Watch how to use it on the video and then it mentions our web site--CakeSuppliesPlus…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied Jul 12, 2010 to Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

10 Jul 12, 2010

"Good reminder to everyone. I can't believe how many decorators (and instructors) als…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied Jul 6, 2010 to Interesting discussion on Cakecentral about wires in cakes

19 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

"Thanks, Theresa, I have a few other videos also that members might enjoy seeing. I'l…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied Jul 5, 2010 to Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

10 Jul 12, 2010

"Yes, the cake stackers system is pretty pricey so you definitely would have to get t…"

Marsha Winbeckler replied Jul 5, 2010 to Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

10 Jul 12, 2010

"We don't ask for them back-. We just consider them part of the cost of doing the cak…"

10 Jul 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service