Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Dena Bryngelson's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh try that in chocolate buttercream icing with a little hint of Frangelico liquor.…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 26, 2010 to

just now

"I'ld like to add one that a customer came up with that I thought I would hate and I…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 26, 2010 to

just now

"You can use Soy milk in Buttercream and if you use the Vanilla Soy...it is wonderful…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 26, 2010 to Dairy-free Buttercream made with Soy Milk?

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

"yes...the mocha powder. but to make the mocha frappaccinos they mix that powder in h…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 24, 2010 to Wanted--mocha frappuccino cheesecake recipe

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

"You can buy a decorator pre made frosting. My friend Mary Lou sells a bucket of icin…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 24, 2010 to Shortcut for creating frosting?

5 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Alyssa Baroody

"Wilton makes flower picks and most florist supply shops have little plastic dishes t…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 24, 2010 to Real flowers in a cake

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

"be sure they are clean and food safe. Some flowers should never be used on cakes bec…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 23, 2010 to Real flowers in a cake

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

"Wow...I just read what I typed up there and it sounds like I'm preggers or something…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 23, 2010 to Wanted--mocha frappuccino cheesecake recipe

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

"The Two Sweet Sisters said that they used modeling chocolate some too...at their dem…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 23, 2010 to cricut machine

12 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"I have two kids that work at Starbucks. What they use for the frappuccinos is a powd…"

Dena Bryngelson replied Mar 23, 2010 to Wanted--mocha frappuccino cheesecake recipe

7 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service