Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Sher, How are you? Sorry I did not see this until now. I have not been on the site l…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jul 24, 2010 to Chocolate Lovers Alert

7 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Sam The Cake Man aka Carl

"Rebecca, thanks for responding. Do you have a picture of your cake? I have used suga…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 19, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Thanks CindyLou for the response and comments. The tower wall blocks are actually fi…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 19, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Thank you Sherry. It was fun to do. Nothing fancy but it sure got alot of good comme…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 7, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

""

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 7, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Hi Kathy, It certainly can, best if mixed in close to equal parts with powdered suga…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 5, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Thanks Jeri for responding and for your ideas. I looked at your album. You do great…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 4, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Thanks for responding and for your ideas. I like them! I did make a topper out of sh…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 3, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Amy, That is a great idea! I appreciate it. Thank you. I will post a picture if it a…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Mar 3, 2010 to Sandcastle Cake / I did it! See posted picture

19 Mar 19, 2010

"Thanks Rach for the response. In regards to the feathers, I just had a small tip and…"

Sam The Cake Man aka Carl replied Jan 28, 2010 to I Did It! "The Chicken Cake" is done!

14 Jan 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service