Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Melissa Linton's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used both and I prefer the taste of MMF, and the inexpensiveness. There is mu…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 25, 2011 to Marshmallow Fondant vs: Classic fondant

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Melissa Linton

"I use box cakes! I prefer them over the scratch cake.  I recently was making a cake…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 20, 2011 to Box cake vs Scratch cake

4 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Wes & Jaci

"I did enter and when I started looking at the other cakes, I had the same thought. F…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 19, 2011 to Figure Piping

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tracy greenaway

"I'm not sure how much room you have once you put the round on but maybe some cute ta…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 8, 2011 to Need ideas!!!!

13 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Isabel Marques

"I've never experienced this but once I get my bc just about where i think he cake is…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 7, 2011 to Does your colored buttercream ever do this?

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Diane Elizabeth Dorsey

"I sift my powdered sugar into a bowl and then add it to the butter. I also use unsal…"

Melissa Linton replied Feb 4, 2011 to Need help asap!

14 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Diane Shavkin

"Thanks Pearse, I am truely a beginer to the hockey cake was the first i covered full…"

Melissa Linton replied Nov 11, 2010 to In Need of pumpkin cakes / pumpkin tart/cheesecake or anything related to pumpkin recipe for a gathering. thanks

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Frostine

"I agree with Eileen, if you look closely you can tell they were each put on by thems…"

Melissa Linton replied Nov 10, 2010 to How to do Fondant Rip Effect??

8 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Mizztry

"I made a pumpkin spice cake with cream chesse frosting. It was awesome. I actually g…"

Melissa Linton replied Nov 10, 2010 to In Need of pumpkin cakes / pumpkin tart/cheesecake or anything related to pumpkin recipe for a gathering. thanks

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Frostine

"I see now, its just the head...maybe use both oval and round and stack them so there…"

Melissa Linton replied Nov 10, 2010 to Ninja Turtle shape cake

3 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Melissa Linton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service