Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

art deco cakes by galidink's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (745) Replies Latest Activity

"yes , when I do it , it does fade, or looks blue in pictures. I love purple and lime…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied May 23, 2014 to tips on keeping purple fondant from turning blue

46 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by DIGGMORE

"HUM ! THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME ! did you try it yet ? I don't use red , I buy the roya…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied May 23, 2014 to tips on keeping purple fondant from turning blue

46 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by DIGGMORE

"lol I think mine came from china also ! lol ,"

art deco cakes by galidink replied May 16, 2014 to piping bags / if you never used them give them a try they are awesome ,and cheap free shipping

18 May 16, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"yes but you don't need the couplers, they are so awesome I just drop my tip in !I ha…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied May 16, 2014 to piping bags / if you never used them give them a try they are awesome ,and cheap free shipping

18 May 16, 2014

"I know it has to be very thin ! almost like paper ! and you need a very sm, amount o…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Apr 8, 2014 to cricut machine

12 Apr 8, 2014

"hi Cha-Cha ! I have a friend on facebook , in TX that started home base bakery ! COU…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Apr 8, 2014 to Newbies Introduce Yourself

762 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by PAT CIRILLO

"welcome Sue !"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Mar 29, 2014 to Newbies Introduce Yourself

762 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by PAT CIRILLO

"HI  Jenny , I did some cake decorating @ a shoprite lol , than a little at home , st…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Mar 17, 2014 to Newbies Introduce Yourself

762 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by PAT CIRILLO

"THE BEST IS HOW THE PIPING TIPS SNUGGLE RITE IN THE BAGS , AND THE CLEAN UP OF THEN…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Feb 18, 2014 to piping bags / if you never used them give them a try they are awesome ,and cheap free shipping

18 May 16, 2014

"sorry I am not receiving my comments or any thing from CWB ; (("

art deco cakes by galidink replied Feb 18, 2014 to piping bags / if you never used them give them a try they are awesome ,and cheap free shipping

18 May 16, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service