Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

June Kowalczyk's Discussions (1,813)

Discussions Replied To (1663) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I was going to look this up in my Cake Bible book. She explains the "science" o…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 5, 2012 to Cake Moody Blues

10 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Martin Brown

"Okey Dokey By the way, I do add just a touch of almond extract to my cherry filling.…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 5, 2012 to Cherry Filling help needed URGENTLY

5 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Whoa...Momma You are one NICE lady Tamara.  Your husband was right, he could see dis…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 5, 2012 to Unhappy Customers?

8 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by linda roberts

"I have cherry pie filling a bill-zillion times. Well perhaps I am exaggerate a littl…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 4, 2012 to Cherry Filling help needed URGENTLY

5 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Well Majka My advice to you is to call/email at least 10 bakeries/online decorators…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 4, 2012 to Help please. I don't want to undercharge or overcharge. Picture attached.

13 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Majka Hianik

"Hey Meera There is a good tutorial on how to make a icing rose on YouTube by: Heaven…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 4, 2012 to Buttercream roses question

9 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

"Unfortunately T. Myers...you teach people how to treat you. You unknowingly created…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 4, 2012 to Has anyone else had issues with members of their faith wanting cut rate or freebies???? Blowing steam!

22 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Ok Ken First there are SOooo many types of icing. I make basically the Wilton icing…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 4, 2012 to Buttercream getting too soft when trying to make flowers

8 May 4, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

"First Ken You NEVER put your buttercream in the micro. Always let it come to room te…"

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 3, 2012 to Buttercream getting too soft when trying to make flowers

8 May 4, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

"Try searching a video for buttercream roses on YouTube."

June Kowalczyk replied Feb 3, 2012 to Buttercream roses question

9 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service