Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hi everyone,i would like you all to be my friends as i am fascinated how people like all of you make a gorgeous cakes and cupcakes as i am…

Started by Cel

0 Apr 23, 2010

vinc !

!!"">hello to people!! I'm from France.of américain cakes, but i prefer eat a frensh cake XD"">I love the design of American cakes, b…

Started by herbelet vincent

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Presenting myself and a beginners problem...

Hi ladies, I'm a SAHM from Portugal, with 2 boys (3 and 9) and a stepson (12), who loves to bake and would like to give it a try on decorat…

Started by Patricia Raposo

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Dana Olson

introducing myself:

hi, my name is dav, have a grown up family and will be reaching retirement age in just over a decade. decided to re-ignite an old passion o…

Started by dav

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Deah

Jennifer Atwood-what cart for diplomas? (cricket cake)

Hi Jennifer.  Your web site shows some delicious looking cookies with graduation hats and diplomas.  I know the Locker Talk has the hats. …

Started by ♥Cat♥

0 Apr 17, 2010

Discount Products

One of the things we'd like to do here at CakesWeBake.com is help everyone to save money on the cake decorating products they buy. As a gro…

Started by Theresa Happe

7 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Share Your Cake Disaster Story

Here's just one of many!Back in college, I was baking my roommates birthday cake at 1:00 in the morning. I went back to my room while the c…

Started by Theresa Happe

15 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Tara's Cakes

Adding Pics to our Facebook Pages

CakesWeBake.com has 2 facebook pages: "We Bake Cakes" and "Cakes We Bake".If you want to add your cake pictures from facebook to our pages,…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

Can't upload pictures

I can't seem to upload my pictures from my iPhone. I keep get a failure to send e-mail.

Started by Amanda G

2 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ponder

NCACS and ABE report

Sorry for the long delay.  But I have been swamped.  The new blogs are up with reports from the National Capital Area Cake Show and America…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

1 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service