Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

small wedding cake help!

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for icing 300 small wedding cakes.I have a picture that shows the design I'm using,and will be cove…

Started by Ruth Dunlop

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Ruth Dunlop

hand mixers

I am looking for a hand mixer with a slow start speed.  I have bought 3 different brands and have taken then back to the store because they…

Started by Trisha Fiveash

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Trisha Fiveash

baby converse template

hi all that's a bootie template if you go to cake central under gallery's and down on the left side there is a template there

Started by diane kilgore

0 Jun 22, 2010

Edible Transfers onto Fondant

Can anyone tell me how I can put edible paper images onto fondant?  Is it like decoupage only using gumpaste glue instead of Elmer's? :)  I…

Started by Eileen S

1 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Neryl Johnson

Mixing Airbrush Paint

I made a last minute decision to go to the Mass. ICES convention and I don't have time to order airbrush paint. Does anyone know the ratio…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jun 22, 2010

baby converse pattern

Does anyone have the baby converse pattern for gumpaste/fondant.  If so I would love for you to email it to me.  tmaclean@nb.sympatico.ca  …

Started by Tara Lynn MacLean

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Tara Lynn MacLean

Poured fondant

Has anyone tried the poured fondant to cover a cake ? If so how hard is it to make or use?

Started by Joy Johnson

2 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Joy Johnson

Cake Balls

Hi All, I made cake balls from all the extra white cake I had from several cakes last week and I'm getting rave reviews from my co`workers…

Started by Tracy P.

20 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Karen

Tools

Hello to alll u wonderful camera!!! Does anyone know of a tool I can purchase that cuts perfect straight lines?=o}

Started by Sandy

0 Jun 21, 2010

fondant

I have a question about fondant and gumpaste, How do you get a glossy or shiny look to your cut-outs? Thanks, Sherrie

Started by Sherrie Goolsby

0 Jun 21, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service