Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pearl dust

I was just curious. I know you have to mix it with a liquid and paint it on, but can you mix it with the buttercream itself? Just an idea,…

Started by Amanda G

0 Jul 8, 2010

Cake Boxes/Boards???

Anyone know of a good website where I can purchase nice cake boxes for transport???  I like to make tiered cakes, so I need ones that are h…

Started by Diana

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Diana

Type of piping flowers

Does any one know of any other videos that teach you how to make other types of piping flowers other then just roses, im sure theres gotta…

Started by Wes & Jaci

12 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

newbie with tons of questions

my sons first birthday is in 18 days and i'm making a chocolate "one" shaped cake with buidling blocks with stabalized whipped cream/cream…

Started by ebony bardell

7 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jeanne

Freezing Cake?

HI All,   I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend this weekend - and the cake is going to be pretty big.  I usually bake my cakes eit…

Started by Faith Gealey-Brown

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Faith Gealey-Brown

Newbie help plz!!

Hello all! This is my first day on this site and I love it!!! I just started making cakes...and by just started I mean, my profile picture…

Started by JESSICA

12 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Marta Phillips

Cake Decorating Station??

Hi Cake ladies...   What do you think of this idea....a location or store which allows you to come in an use their facilities to decorate y…

Started by Sweet Art Cakes!

2 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Bunny Flowers

Happy 4Th of July /Independance day ,

To all Members here at Cakes we Bake cpmmunity , We wish you a Very Happy & Safe, 4Th of July /Indepenance day , May you day be filled…

Started by Wes & Jaci

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Edna De la Cruz

Marshmallow Vs. Store Bought Fondant

In the past I have always used store bought fondant.  Never would I have ever attempted to make my own, until a friend of mine told me abou…

Started by Geisel Nye

30 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Fondant

Hi,   I am a newbie and am wondering what type of fondant everyone uses.  The first time i used fondant, I used Easy Ice and I didn't like…

Started by Linda S

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service