Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What types/brands of commercial ovens are best for baking cakes?

I'm turning my hobby into a small business in an empty house my family no longer uses.  I need input from people who are using commercial o…

Started by Donna Pregler

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Melinda King

we found a store to set up our bakery.

we have found an ongoing business that is going to let us use halve of their store. it used to be a Taco Bell next to a convenience store,…

Started by frogkingkonfections

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Melinda King

Order Fondant Online

We have now set up online orders for fondant if you would like to go to www.cakes-by-kristin.webs.com and go tot he fondant page and order…

Started by Kristin Louk

0 Nov 10, 2010

Need Orders

If anyone has any orders in North Carolina that they know about please send them our way and tell the people to go to www.cakes-by-kristin.…

Started by Kristin Louk

4 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kristin Louk

For those of you who hatemaking fondant

Hi all my name is Kristin Louk. I am a 19 year old cake decorator. I have a web site called www.cakes-by-kristin.webs.com. You can see all…

Started by Kristin Louk

0 Nov 8, 2010

Kitchen Co-ops

Does anyone here work in, or own a kitchen co-op?  A commercial kitchen where renters/partners/lessee's rent the kitchen equipment by the h…

Started by Eileen S

2 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Florida Cottage Food Act

Hello To All The Florida Bakers,   Well, the election is over and we have newly elected officals.  Now is the time to find your State House…

Started by Barbara

0 Nov 5, 2010

FYI - Licensing

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was reported to my county health department yesterday by someone who viewed my "Cakes We Bake" prof…

Started by Megan S

14 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Christina's Novelty Cakes

Packaging Cake Balls?

Not sure if in the right forum, but I want to make these as gifts for the upcoming holidays..how's a good  way to package them..?  If I mak…

Started by Gigi

3 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Gigi

My New Site

I finally got my website up and running...I am REALLY excited! Please take a look and let me know what you think!   www.karenssugarkreation

Started by Karen Marie

15 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service