Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Contests (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Contests Work - Beginning July 1st, 2010

This page has been updated as of July 1, 2011. To Enter:Upload the photo to your profile. For each contest, we will give you a unique tag t…

Started by Theresa Happe

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Cindi Evans

Beach Cake Contest Entries

Since today is the final day to enter your beach cake creation we want to make sure all intended entries have been featured.  Please take a…

Started by Deah

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle McAulay

4th of July Cake Contest - July 1 - July 22, 2011

4th of July Cake Contest:Enter your July 4th cake by Friday, July 22nd for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile.   Please note th…

Started by Theresa Happe

10 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Michelle Davis

Buttercream Cake Contest - May 31st - June 21st, 2011

Buttercream Cake Contest:Enter your buttercream icing cake by Tuesday, June 21st for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and la…

Started by Theresa Happe

29 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Jen Pagan

Mother's Day Cake Contest - April 26th to May 17th

Mother's Day Cake Contest:Enter your mother's day cake by Tuesday, May 17th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label th…

Started by Theresa Happe

28 May 28, 2011
Reply by jeri c

Top 10 Gum Paste Flower Cake Contest

Just wanted to let you know, the entries have been narrowed down to the top 10.  This is based completely on the "Likes" each entry receive…

Started by Deah

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Deah

Figure Piping Cake Contest - Jan. 21 - Feb. 18, 2011

Enter your cake decorated with piped figures by Friday, February 18th for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the ti…

Started by Theresa Happe

42 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Dawn Becker

Vote begging. LOL Facebookers

Hey facebookers. There's a contest on CakeSupplies4U and I was wondering if you would vote for me (Elizabeth Johnson). To vote just comment…

Started by Elizabeth Johnson

0 Feb 14, 2011

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

I STAND CORRECTED - I misread the contest rules - you have until midnight tonight to submit your holiday cake entries (sorry about the misu…

Started by Eileen S

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Eileen S

Winter Cake Contest

I am noticing we are welcoming many new prolific bakers to Cakes We Bake!! That's wonderful, but I'm afraid we're going to miss entries int…

Started by Eileen S

7 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Anne M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service