Patriotic 4th Of July Strawberry Mousse-Cake Parfait
This 4th of July, celebrate your freedom and highlight the elegance of your Patriotic Dessert and make it enjoyable not only to the view but also to the taste.
260-300 g ready mix simple strawberry, 473 g heavy cream, blue food spray, parfait cups, red and blue sprinkles.
1. Mix the ready mix simple strawberry with the heavy cream for 2 to 3 minutes and put in the refrigerator for 4 minutes.
2. Then mix it it again 2 to 3 minutes and ta da! It's ready.
3. Spray the cake with blue food spray and after, put it as the first layer in your parfait cups.
4. Next, put the 2nd layer of Strawberry Mousse and repeat the 3rd step.
5. In the end your layers should be cake, mouse, cake, mouse.
6. Last but not least, decorate with red and blue crystals and complete your decoration with star or a flag on top.
7. Lastly, enjoy your masterpiece and share it with family and friends! :)
(makes 9 to 10 parfait cups)
To choose your parfait cup go to www.lagunawholesale.com/category.jhtm?cid=34
For the ready mix simple strawberry go to www.lagunawholesale.com/product.jhtm?id=252&cid=22
For the food spray go to www.lagunawholesale.com/category.jhtm?cid=37