Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

art deco cakes by galidink's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"yes mine also , ! but it works , if any drips out ,i just  put it in a bowl , _heat…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 6, 2012 to CANDY CANES ?????????????????????

15 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"mine only has 1 temp ! sorry , it was experiment ! to see if it would work so now i…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 6, 2012 to CANDY CANES ?????????????????????

15 Nov 6, 2012

"let me know if you try it b4 i get my candy canes ;lx "

15 Nov 6, 2012

"it just pulls out , only the tip melts , so pull it out , empty the gun and its read…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 5, 2012 to CANDY CANES ?????????????????????

15 Nov 6, 2012

"i got a glue gun from tractor supplys , it works the same as the isomalt gun ! i wan…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 5, 2012 to CANDY CANES ?????????????????????

15 Nov 6, 2012

"goodmorning or afternoon ! i did hear from Iris last nite , her and her family are o…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 5, 2012 to DAMAGES FROM WHAT I SEE THIS IS OUT THE FRONT CANT GET IN THE BACK

30 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Mandy Nel

"thank god your ok Sandra ,aw sorry, Sandra ! it is a pretty name ; ) dont grill your…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 5, 2012 to DAMAGES FROM WHAT I SEE THIS IS OUT THE FRONT CANT GET IN THE BACK

30 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Mandy Nel

"yup ! so true ! ; ) take back what is ours and our rites , make them pay big tax's a…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 4, 2012 to DAMAGES FROM WHAT I SEE THIS IS OUT THE FRONT CANT GET IN THE BACK

30 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Mandy Nel

"yup ! its all about the money or them < do you think they realy care about us and…"

art deco cakes by galidink replied Nov 4, 2012 to DAMAGES FROM WHAT I SEE THIS IS OUT THE FRONT CANT GET IN THE BACK

30 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Mandy Nel

" and all the stuff that we use and do now a days was appoved by the goverment   as g…"

30 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Mandy Nel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service