Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS for NJ Home Bakers' Bill Supporters!

A 1761 has been scheduled for a committee hearing for THIS THURSDAY, 10/11/2012 at 10:00:00 AM - Health and Senior Services Committee Room 16, 4th Floor, State House Annex, Trenton, NJ.

Please, if anyone can make it to this hearing, it's VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE SHOWING UP TO SUPPORT THIS BILL. Please, if you haven't done so already, go to the Notes section (click Notes located at the top of this page underneath the photo of our table from the cake show) and read the transcript from the last (and only other) Senate Committee Hearing. We might get the chance to read a prepared statement in support of the bill, so please, if you can, write a little something that tells how and why this bill, if passed, would benefit you and be prepared to possibly read it at the hearing. If you plan on doing this, let me know ASAP. I will contact Asm. Conaway's and/or Prieto's office on Tuesday and let them know how many people will be attending with a testimony to read. Also, I believe you can write up a testimony and e-mail it to the Assembly Health and Senior Services Aides (call for their e-mail addresses) - Democratic Aide: Nicole Brown 609-847-3500; Republican Aide: Natalie A. Collins 609-847-3400; OLS Aide: David Price 609-847-3860.   Finally, if you have a Bakeway pin, shirt, sticker,etc. please wear it or show it prominently! (Remember, these can always be purchased at our www.zazzle.com/NJHomeBakersBill store.) This is BIG, People!! Please pass the word and try to make every effort to show up for the hearing!!!!!!

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

I just joined this group and would like to know if there was an update blog about the outcome on this bill???

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service