Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Whooohooo! the little suckers are off....20 calla lillies ready to go!!!!

Hi guys...

Thanks for all your help....calla lillies are off....whooooo...I can breathe now...

Teneisha

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I'm so glad to hear it. There's no worse feeling than thinking all of your hard work was for naught. I remember once when I was aking my first tulips and the petals all were stuck to the forms... ugh.

Can't wait to see the cake. =]
I dying to see it too Jeanne...lol

Thanks for the thoughts...they worked!!! :)

Jeanne said:
Oh I'm so glad to hear it. There's no worse feeling than thinking all of your hard work was for naught. I remember once when I was aking my first tulips and the petals all were stuck to the forms... ugh.

Can't wait to see the cake. =]
Oh, that is outstanding! When things settle down, please do tell how you got them off finally. I can't wait to see the picture of your wedding cake with those calla lillies!
Good for you. Im sure all of us are so happy fr you. Do show a picture of the cake you did.. Im sure it looks great.
Sometimes we all wonder why we let ourselves go thru this kind of torture but then the rewards are great right?

Congrats..

Sherry Qualls said:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure Nur Ainee...but man it's stress...sometimes I think I could do without the stress...I posted a pic of the cake...

Thanks,

Teneisha

Nur Ainee Muhammad said:
Good for you. Im sure all of us are so happy fr you. Do show a picture of the cake you did.. Im sure it looks great.
Sometimes we all wonder why we let ourselves go thru this kind of torture but then the rewards are great right?

Congrats..

Sherry Qualls said:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stamp, I just did what you guys told me to do...just gently twist...if I tried the first time and nothing...I just gave them some more time and twist again..and againa...girl...I was praying the whole time...so prayer too...:)

Stampinsher said:
Oh, that is outstanding! When things settle down, please do tell how you got them off finally. I can't wait to see the picture of your wedding cake with those calla lillies!
I must have missed what this was about.. sounds exciting though! I have been too busy to be on the forums this week much. Glad it turned out for you!
Thanks Jeri...it was a day I don't ever want to be repeated... I will put measures in place to ensure it doesn't. We live and we learn...:)

jeri c said:
I must have missed what this was about.. sounds exciting though! I have been too busy to be on the forums this week much. Glad it turned out for you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service